Here are a few sources you can use if you would like to learn more.
AAPI COVID-19 Racism Resources from Partner Organizations:
- The Racism is a Virus Toolkit by Act to Change
- #StandUpforAAPI Youth, by Beyond Differences, Community Youth Center and Know Your Classmates
- A Mental Wellness Activity Book for Asian Americans, by Asian and Asian American Studies Institute and IAMNOTAVIRUS
Other AAPI COVID-19 Racism Resources
- Embrace Race – Reading List for Kids
- How to Talk to Kids About Racism and Racial Violence – from Commonsense Media
- Southern Poverty Law Center –Ten Ways to Fight Hate: A Community Resource Guide
- Asian Americans Advancing Justice – AAPI History Curriculum/Lesson Plans
- Anti-Asian Violence Resources
- A Literary Guide to Combat Anti-Asian Violence in America
Where to Report?
- Stop AAPI Hate
- Stand Against Hatred Tracker, by Asian Americans Advancing Justice records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents in English, Chinese, Korean, and Vietnamese.
- Asian Pacific Policy & Planning Council (A3PCON) records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents in English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Punjabi, Tagalog, Hmong, and Hindi.
- Muslim Advocates records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents against the American Muslim community.
- OCA-Asian Pacific American Advocates records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents in English.
- Sikh Coalition records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents against the Sikh American community.
- South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT) records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents against the South Asian, Sikh, Muslim, and Arab communities.