Here are a few sources you can use if you would like to learn more.
AAPI COVID-19 Racism Resources
- The Racism is a Virus Toolkit by Act to Change.
- #StandUpforAAPI Youth, by Beyond Differences, Community Youth Center and Know Your Classmates.
- The Asian American Education Project distributes K-12 Asian American curriculum nationally for free. The Asian American Education Project also launched a series of Teacher Training Workshops free of charge. Each session of the workshops cover one of the six themes: Stand Against Hatred, Citizenship, Civil Rights, Identity, Immigration and Racism, and Elementary Education.
- Asian Pacific Heritage. Curated ready-to-use resources and lesson plans from the Library of Congress, National Archives, National Endowment for the Humanities, National Gallery of Art, National Park Service, and Smithsonian Institution.
- Southern Poverty Law Center – Learning for Justice.
- Zinn Education Project – Teaching People’s Histories.
- Embrace Race – Reading List for Kids.
Where to Report?
- Stop AAPI Hate
- Asian Pacific Policy & Planning Council (A3PCON) records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents in English, Chinese, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Vietnamese, Khmer, Punjabi, Tagalog, Hmong, and Hindi.
- Muslim Advocates records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents against the American Muslim community.
- Sikh Coalition records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents against the Sikh American community.
- South Asian Americans Leading Together (SAALT) records hate crimes and hate/bias incidents against the South Asian, Sikh, Muslim, and Arab communities.